找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
樓主: honford_c

PIC and 8051

[複製鏈接]
發表於 28-11-2007 18:13:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Honford,
By the way , as I know that, there will be a seminar on PIC 快速入門 to be held on 8-dec-2007.
You may come at that day and contact Mr Tsang for an introduction about
the club.
Thanks
Eddy Lau
發表於 28-11-2007 19:17:01 | 顯示全部樓層
是這個講座,PIC 快速入門
發表於 29-11-2007 00:57:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Honford,

Glad to know you. I can hardly find the one having the same interest. What a coincident that there would be a seminar on PIC scheduled on 8 Dec night. To be honest, electronics hobbyist or microcontroller in particular is rapidly diminishing in hong kong during the past few years. You are so fortunate that having opportunity to study electronics in Toronto. Are you studying in the UT? I know the computer engineering has strong presence in UT and Waterloo areas, at least, far better than the already dying HK electronics industry. I suppose you can access the diversified resources from the university, and no doubt the formal electronics class and group projects in the university are always be the most effective way to get the hands-on experience.

The bad news is you couldn't find any 8051 or PIC books written in traditional chinese from golden computer mall anymore. The only book shop selling electronics books indeed primarily targets on the simplified chinese book. Few of them are well made but many more are rubbish, so you have to be very selective. As far as i know, 3 shops in golden computer mall are selling 8051 demo board (including that book store). I can give you further information later.

Regarding the mikro made PIC board, I have to say it is not popular in HK/China at all and probably in the rest of the world. What they are good at is marketing. Actually, Microchip has already provided a high quality development environment, including the MPLAB IDE, Assembler and limited edition of C compiler, completely free of charge from their website. And, it supports the full range of PIC mcu products. By my best knowledge, no engineers ever use mikro compiler for making their products. But, honestly, the PCB quality of mikro board seems to be very high and the chinese made can't match.

For the PIC sample source code, it could be slightly mcu model/demo board dependent, but you could easily port from one to another within the same breed.

All the best!

P.S. If i have time, I also want to join the PIC seminar. Though I am not the member of the society, it is worth paying the seminar fee.

原帖由 Honford_C 於 24-10-2007 12:56 PM 發表
Hey,

How are you?  I am glad to see your website and organization.  I wish I can take all the courses you provided.  Actually, I studied Electronics in Toronto, Canada.  I would like to join your g ...
 樓主| 發表於 29-11-2007 09:04:28 | 顯示全部樓層

PIC Seminar

Hi,

For the seminar, do I have to register before I come?

Honford
發表於 29-11-2007 10:55:19 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 14# 的帖子

Honford_C, 你好!

如果你想登記這個 PIC 快速入門 講座

可以下午: 14:30 後聯絡 梁小姐 電話:+852 2370 6776

聯絡資料
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|存檔|中華業餘無線電研究會網站

GMT+8, 3-5-2024 12:52 , Processed in 0.031858 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.

本討論區基於 Discuz! X3.5

版權所有 © 2001-2024 中華業餘無線電研究會有限公司,保留一切權利

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,中華業餘無線電研究會對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。中華業餘無線電研究會有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表