找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 13918|回復: 14

PIC and 8051

[複製鏈接]
發表於 24-10-2007 12:56:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hey,

How are you?  I am glad to see your website and organization.  I wish I can take all the courses you provided.  Actually, I studied Electronics in Toronto, Canada.  I would like to join your group if you accepted oversea members.  I am planning to visit HK in December, and I am looking for the books which teaching PIC C and 8051.  Can you please tell where I can find good books in HK (I can read traditional Chinese)?  I also looking for a development kit and compiler.  By the way, I have a question.  If I bought one kit for the microcontroller, do I have to use the same compiler comes with the kit?  Because I bought the Easypic4 from http://www.mikroe.com/, I use the libraries from the examples without understanding how the program really works.  So I only can use the examples provided.  Please advise, thank you.

Honford
發表於 31-10-2007 12:19:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Hey Honford:

You can buy good books in the golden computer center at sham shui po.

Normally, there are no compiler comes with the kit you buy in HK.

You can download any compilers(IDE) from the web such as Keil uVision

or bascom_8051.

Hope that this can help you a little bit.

Thanks

Eddy Lau
發表於 1-11-2007 20:47:57 | 顯示全部樓層
香港電腦商場唔係咁注重電子書,早年華輝都仲有d, 不過依家就..... 如果你十二月回港, 我介紹你上我地[會], 到時研究一下.
 樓主| 發表於 21-11-2007 09:45:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Great!  I'll visit your club in December.  I hope you guys can help me a lot, thank you.
 樓主| 發表於 23-11-2007 10:07:41 | 顯示全部樓層

Visiting in December

Hi, this is Honford again.  I'll visit your club in December.  When is the best time to visit?  Actually, I am interested in the courses, PIC BASIC Stamp 單片電腦班 and 單晶片微電腦(8051)初階班.  Is it possible to sit in the class?  Thank you.
發表於 23-11-2007 12:59:58 | 顯示全部樓層

Reply to Honford

Hi Honford,

It's glad to know that you'll visit the club in december.

Please note that the number of people taking the cources in the club

has been diminishing in recent years.

So, not every course can be held in each term especially the courses like PIC

BASIC Stamp 單片電腦班 which is not so popular in Hong Kong.

Besides, the cource 單晶片微電腦(8051)初階班 is based on assemly language

not high level language like kiel c.

Hope that this info will not let you down.

Thanks

Eddy Lau
 樓主| 發表於 24-11-2007 11:52:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi,

So you mean the courses, PIC BASIC Stamp 單片電腦班 and 單晶片微電腦(8051)初階班, are not opened in this term?  Actually, I am beginner in micro controller but I am very interested in PIC and 8051.  As a beginner, what language I should start with...Assemble, Basic or C.  I am heard that it is good to start with assemble because you will learn how does the chip really do.  Do you mind if we meet up together in December?  When are you available?  Please advise, thank you.

Honford
發表於 26-11-2007 17:54:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Honford,

As I know, the next term will begin at early January, 2008.

I think the chance for the course PIC BASIC Stamp 單片電腦班 to be held is not great.

While the course 單晶片微電腦(8051)初階班 is most probably can be held as it's

quite popular for beginner.

You are right that its good to start 8051 with assembly language as its quite straight forward

and you need to know more about the internal structure of the chip.

I suggest you to concentrate on one type of MPU (I prefer 8051) at first otherwise you might get mixed up

with the two MPU's commands and syntax.

Personally, I prefer to use high level language such as keil C to develope my project as it

is quite flexible and code reuse is easy as it is modular in nature.

By the way, when will you arrive in HK, and how long will you stay here?

Thanks

Eddy Lau
 樓主| 發表於 28-11-2007 10:10:21 | 顯示全部樓層

Visiting HK

Hi,

My visit time in HK is short.  I'll be available from Dec 6 - 12.  Can you please give me your cell number and email address if you don't mind?  I'll give you a call when I am in HK.

Thanks,

Honford
發表於 28-11-2007 18:04:22 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Honford,

Since I am not a registered member in the club and I only studied some
cources in the club.
I suggest you to contact Mr Tsang Hing Keung(曾庆强) or Mr Choi directly as both
of them are very experienced tutor in the club and they normally will
stationed in the club everyday.
I think they will be very happy to assist you to know more about the courses
in the club.
My email is: ycsuper426@hotmail.com

Thanks

Eddy Lau
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|存檔|中華業餘無線電研究會網站

GMT+8, 3-5-2024 12:40 , Processed in 0.040087 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

本討論區基於 Discuz! X3.5

版權所有 © 2001-2024 中華業餘無線電研究會有限公司,保留一切權利

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,中華業餘無線電研究會對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。中華業餘無線電研究會有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表